Skype
garetare

Roomies: Holes Roomies: Holes

Not impressed, Gunboy isn't truly lost if he wrote the episode

The Magic Remote The Magic Remote

It's alright

4cat responds:

Thanks!! XD

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

Welp time to make a kickstarter

KTK: Kombo's Nightmare KTK: Kombo's Nightmare

I loved the animation going on, and see some new potential with the new characters, but sadly I have to agree with reviews before me. The plot seemed shallow, and I feel the script is half of an animation, but the script had me laughing a bit when Sadie just didn't care. Overall I feel that you have potential now that you have had time to practice and you should team up with script writers and voice actors and make a semi-long cartoon (3 - 5 minutes).

Mission Impizzable Mission Impizzable

Loved the title (and the subtitle) and the animation. Got a bit unexpected at the end.

Flikkernicht responds:

thank u garetare.com

Jaltoid's Mission! Jaltoid's Mission!

Holy mother of NATA (Tom Fulp), thank you lord of Newgrounds (Wade Fulp) for this amazing animation. The style is so original, and the content was funny. My only compliant is that whenever Emi burped I felt like saying "Well Excuuuuuuuuuuusssssssseeeee me, princess." That's why you only get a 4.5 outta 5

Lil Jon Bread Lil Jon Bread

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!?!?!?

Gavino responds:

wheres the butter

FrogMan and Pico SCENE 2 FrogMan and Pico SCENE 2

Pretty good plot, music placing seemed a bit off to me. When I started the animation I thought my audio had gone. Animation on the 360 bullet thing seemed a bit wonky to me, but was alright. 4/5

Gaben Falls Down Stairs! Gaben Falls Down Stairs!

I died in this explosion and was trying to find footage

Potatoman responds: